3 Days Masai Mara Group Joining Safari – from $ 250
We have daily departures throughout the year to Masai Mara with small groups 6-8 Pax in a tour van Whether alone or many we will share you in the van with others and this makes the cost to be favorable. Or we may customize you to have the van on your own.
Pricing (3 Days per person sharing):
I: Budget tented camp – Lechanda Tourist Camp,
Accommodation: Tented Camp -1 star(self contained tents with beds, hot shower and flushing toilets inside the tent
kids sharing with 2 paying adults 10,425
single traveler $ 300
Option II: Medium tented camp – Olmoran Tented Camp
Accommodation: Mara medium tented camp – 3 star –more spacious and better than budget Self contained.
kids sharing with 2 paying adults $200
single traveler ksh 29,700 non resident $440
Option 111: simba oryx nature camp
kids sharing with 2 paying adults $250
single traveler $475
Iv: Luxury- 5 star Lodge – Mara Sopa Lodge
Accommodation: Luxurious lodges on the top of the hill overlooking the park. 5 star
kids sharing with 2 paying adults $250
single traveler $ 530
|Rates are pps|
|masai mara 3 days 2 nights more deals!!!||single traveler||2 pax||3 pax||7 pax|
|mara sentrim||ksh 62,300 /$ 730||ksh 35,300/$480||33,700/$ 470||ksh 25,600/$390|
|ilkeliani luxury camp||ksh65,400/$780||ksh 38,300/$660||ksh 26,700/$720||ksh 28,600/$ 440|
|tipilikwani luxury camp||ksh 72,000 /$1050||ksh39,300/$860||ksh40,100/$ 780||ksh 31,900/$ 705|
|mara sarova||ksh 71,600/$890||ksh 40,300/$ 560||ksh 33,200/$ 490||ksh 34,850/$ 550|
|mara serena lodge||ksh 64,500/$ 920||ksh 41,800/$ 590||ksh 35,900/$660||ksh 27,700/$ 580|
|ashnil mara||ksh 71,300/$850||ksh 42,400/$540||ksh 42,700/$590||ksh 34,600/$ 520|
|mara river camp||ksh 75,500/$840||ksh 43,200/$530||ksh 46,900/$580||ksh 38,700/565|
|mara engai||ksh 94,900/$ 1120||ksh 55,000/$ 670||ksh 45,200/$580||ksh 33,800/$ 480|
|mara ngenche||ksh 95,000/$1990||ksh 59,400/$1120||ksh 49,500/$1030||ksh 38,200/$930|
|saruni mara||ksh 118,100/$2070||ksh 75,900/$1610||ksh 66,000/$1520||ksh 54,700/$1420|
DAY 1: NAIROBI / MASAI MARA
Depart Nairobi between 700 hrs -08:00 hrs and drive south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Arriving Mara in the afternoon for Lunch and then evening game drive at 4p.m. Return for dinner and overnight at the Camp/Lodge.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
After breakfast leave for full day game drive to a home to over 3million large mammals. Our game drive takes us to searching the animals which include Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant, Rhino, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, warthog, giraffe, zebra, antelope and many different bird species. Picnic lunch will be served at Mara River as you watch out for the migration. Dinner & overnight at the Camp/Lodge.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA / NAIROBI
Early morning gamedrive as you search for the Cats hunting and back for breakfast. After breakfast leave camp/lodge with game viewing enroute for your return journey to Nairobi. You will stop over in Narok town for lunch at own cost then proceed with the journey arriving Nairobi around 5p.m
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE COST ABOVE
- Transport in 6-8 seater luxury open roof tourvans
- 2 nights’ accommodation in preferred camp / lodge
- All meals for the 3 days
- Comprehensive game drives for the 3 days
- Services of professional tour guide driver
- Pick up & drop off within some places in Nairobi
- Entry fees of the driver/guide and the vehicle
WHATS EXCLUDED IN THE COST
- Park entry fees at Mara gate is Non Residents -$80 per person night Totaling to $ 160 for 2 nights, Residents Kshs 2,000 per person two nights.
NB: Kindly remember to tip tour-guide drivers.
- Lunch on way back
NB: Single room supplement is additional 35% and children 3-11yrs sharing pay 75% of adult rate
What to carry
- A digital camera, it’s charger and a downloading cable.
- Torch, Tooth Paste, warm clothing for the night, pain killers, drinks, snacks and identification card /Passport gate entrance.
- Pocket money for drinks, park fee and a gift for the Maasai cultural visit.
- Remember to carry a tip for the porters, waiters and especially tour-guides.
- Lastly… do not forget to carry with you, an adventurous spirit!!!!